LLP " Kazakh Research Institute of Soil Science and Agrochemistry named after U.U.Uspanov " is a scientific institution in the republic that is engaged in fundamental and applied research in the field of soil and agrochemical science.
The main objectives of the Institute in the implementation of personnel policy:
- Ensuring conditions for the realization of the rights and obligations of employees, provided for by the labor legislation of the RK;
- Compliance with regulations on trade unions, model internal regulations and other documents adopted in the framework of personnel policy;
- Providing employees with the opportunity to realize their abilities;
- Ensuring preservation and enhancement of professional experience, its transfer to young professionals through a mentoring system;
- Formation of a fair and transparent remuneration system that is oriented to the result;
- Organization of professional development of young specialists;
- Ensuring further development of young professionals with high potential for their possible appointment to leadership positions;
- Use of the strategy of "internal growth" - promotion of employees of the Institute to key positions.
The key goal of the Institute's personnel policy is the formation of a professional team that works effectively for the benefit of the entire team and where each individual employee feels comfortable.